Sunday, August 8, 2010

Whales In Hawaii



This video is made up of pieces of other videos that I took while we were whale watching in Hawaii. This was when we went on spring break in February. I made this on Imovie so I added music and pictures to the video. The music I chose is from the movie Inception, which was awesome and I recommend you see it if you haven't already! We saw many whales on the whale watch we took. There was one point where a whale slowly lifted itself out of the water tail first. I only got a couple seconds of it on video but it was amazing to watch. I didn't even know they could do that! You might have to turn the volume up because the music is kind of quiet. The quality of the video is not amazing so would watch it on the small screen instead of going to full screen. I hope you enjoy the video!

2 comments:

  1. That was a great music choice, so mysterious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the feeling of the music and video together!

    ReplyDelete