Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yellowstone

Part of our summer vacation this year we spent driving around the northwest part of the USA. We took three weeks where we just toured around different places with our RV and one of those places was Yellowstone. We spent the last part of our trip there and saw many different things. On any other trip I have taken I don't think I've seen so much wildlife! We saw bears, bison, mountain goats, big horned sheep, elk, deer, rabbits and much more! Larissa and I even saw a moose but our parents didn't. We saw so many amazing geysers and hot springs! I took a lot of pictures and videos. We have been to Yellowstone before, but this trip was my favorite! Here are some pictures of the mountain goats we saw. I was literally around 10 feet away from them!



No comments:

Post a Comment